Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Countertop

The kids are finally on the mend. Yahoo! PRAISE THE LORD I did not get much more than a slight cough and fatigue (I'm sure from taking care of six patients every day). I gave most of the above to different children, depending on their particular symptoms. Fresh raw garlic, coconut oil, and raw apple cider vinegar were the things I consumed the most of - they all kill viruses and bacteria very well. The second you feel sick, start consuming these things every few hours! On the far left is dried cat nip, which did wonders with helping my children sleep through the night. I made a tea with it and put some raspberry Emergen-C in it. The little white bottle to the left of the gallon of coconut oil is a homeopathic remedy for the flu. It was the first time I tried it, and it really worked! I gave it to Scout and Riley, who were barely moving and had high fevers, and within the hour they were up and moving, asking for food. The only thing is this respite of symptoms didn't last very long, maybe an hour or two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B- DAY CLYDE, CHECK OUT OUR SITE FOR A GREAT PICTURE

WWW.CRAWFORDCREW.BLOGSPOT.COM

Carole Turner said...

I posted a happy b-day to Jimmy on my blog too..

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs Clyde .
I miss you all and hope you can come to colorado ! Luke and carson are getting so big !
talk to you later
love
sarah ringer~