Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Hubby...

... is amazing. Last year our heating bills were outrageous, so Jimmy wanted to install a woodburning stove in the basement where a gas stove had been. Does he call the experts? Nooooo! He just tackles it himself! There just isn't anything my husband can't do! (well, okay, he hasn't been able to keep our dog Sweetie from running off...)

The weather has been just amazing here. In the sixties, no humidity. The kids have been enjoying the evenings outside playing and helping daddy. Here's a few pics from tonight...

Daddy put "Xs" where Owen was to hammer a nail in.

Working hard!

Eli, Scout, and Riley hammering nails into a wood stump for over an hour. Since moving out here I've thought to myself hundreds of times, "Who needs toys?!" I love watching the kids use their creativity.

Cheese!

I love to see dirt on my kids' faces! And I'm not even going to give her a bath tonight! :)

She's hammering with a screwdriver, but she doesn't care!

1 comment:

JC said...

Ah, yes. Our Dog Sweetie. Thorn in my flesh.