Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Missing the Kids (Sorta)

Jimmy here. I never seem to get to post, so while Donna is in the other room I'm going to sneak one in.

After some of the recent pics my lovely wife has posted of me on here, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites from our anniversary trip to Mexico a couple of weeks ago.

At one point Donna pulled out the camera and wanted me to take her picture to capture her sadness. Sad about what? Well, we'd been gone a couple of days and she was missing the kids. So we decided to catch the moment in pictures (sorta :-)....











4 comments:

Carole Turner said...

she looks burnt but still hot.

Anonymous said...

Ok, what was so funny?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is kind of an oximoron to say "I miss my kids" without laughing like a maniac. Lovin' the tan.

Anonymous said...

i like your swimsuit! Black...a new color for you!
alicia