Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Class of '89

In January I had the privilege of getting together with a few Ames High classmates that live in and around the Denver area. Rod Harl hosted us all at his place, and I had such a great time. It's so fun hanging out with my "Iowa friends." Everyone seems to be pretty much the same as they were in high school. I've actually known Rod and Kim since we were five years old!

Rod is very kind, laid-back, and still a genius. Lori (to the right of me) is still hilarious - I always have stomach aches from laughing so hard at her humor. Kim (next to Lori) is still a typical Type A personality and the life of a party with her cheerful spirit (which is why she was an excellent cheerleader!). And Mindy is so fun-loving and kind to everyone, just like she was in high school. Blair was also there, but he and Angie had to head home early, so we didn't get him in the picture. We're hoping to get together in the spring again.





No comments: