Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Scouter!

I can't believe Scout is already six years old! It's amazing how fast the children are growing. Scout has been such a joy to our family. She is kind, sweet, and generous, and her greatest quality is how much of a nurturer she is. It warms my heart to see how well she takes care of Luke and Carson. She's a huge help to me in taking care of our family.

We made gluten-free ice cream cupcakes and a regular gluten-free cake. The kids couldn't tell the difference from regular cake.

Riley likes to take big bites!

We bought Scout a Baby Alive that poops and pees. I had one when I was little that went pee-pee. She loved it. She's been doing most of the potty-training with the twins, so she's already a pro at it. This Baby Alive (she named her Ruby) will be trained by one of the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so true our baby Shaylee turned 6 and it seems she was just crawling. I am anxious to be a grandma so I can buy baby clothing.
BTW< Shaylee loves here Baby Alive. I am not so fond of the pooping feature. She named hers Marissa. Scout is so pretty.shirlie