Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bibs...

I just love these new bibs I got for the twins. They have long sleeves, and the center part is "fuzzy" so food sticks to it. They're called Silly Billyz. I actually have never used bibs for the other four children, but I thought I better buy some since I've super-simplified the kids' wardrobes - five shirts and five pants. Now no matter how messy they get, everything is on the bibs and there's no need to change their clothes. (okay, those who know me well know that I would never change their clothes if they got dirty anyway, but I'm trying to improve on such things... :)



Niiiiice, Luke...

Back to business....

1 comment:

geo said...

I'm loving these pictures! Thank you for finding time to post stuff. You make motherhood look so easy.

Hugs and kisses to all!