Friday, August 31, 2007

Little Bear Outdoor Adventure Camp

We all spent the last week of August at an adventure camp for Christian homeschooling families in Westcliffe, CO. It was interesting sharing a 400 square foot cabin and one bath for 5 days, but everyone had lots of fun otherwise. Some photos....

Luke found a new best friend - Emily. He was quite smitten with her. He had lots of fun with her while Mommy got to enjoy listening to some great speakers! We'd like to adopt Emily - she's so sweet - but I think she's more interested in adopting Luke. :)


Owen and Eli got to re-enact WW II battles each day. They started off with prayer....

... and then off to war!

Eli got in the action as well with his musket and coonskin cap.


Daddy and Luke waiting patiently for the dinner bell to ring.


Carson is in no hurry for dinner when her thumb is handy.


Scout and Riley love their new coonskin hats!


I know, I know, there's something wrong with this picture. Could someone please teach her to sew a quilt or something?

6 comments:

Carole Turner said...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of me and luke he looks sooooooooo cute i cant wait to see him again i miss him so much. when are you going to come to texas. well tell luke i said hi and that i love him so much. love Emily

Anonymous said...

I need more photos of luke.

Anonymous said...

Dear donna.
did you get my email.
have you seen my shutterfly yet if so leave a comment on it. well i miss you so much. love Emily

Donna said...

Hey Emily! I've been responding to all your e-mails - I even attached more pictures of Luke - but your 6Blessings mailbox is full so every e-mail I send keeps bouncing back to me! :(

Anonymous said...

love the photo of emily and luke